If you have ever coordinated a volunteer event, potluck or tailgate you know how hard it is to track who is bringing what.
ThingToBring was designed to make the Event Planner's life easier. Simply create your event, add things you want people to bring to the event and then email the link to the people you want to invite.
Don't know or care what you want them to bring? No sweat, they can enter their own thing to bring once they RSVP!
- Register for FREE with your email address and a password (only the organizer of the event is required to register).
- Create an Event sign up sheet.
- Add the things you want people to bring.
- Email the link to some friends.
Planning a season of tailgating or recurring events like a weekly dinner party?
Free for a limited time, create all home game tailgating events for your favorite NFL or NCAA football team!
- Click on your favorite team.
- Enter the common things you need people to bring to each tailgate (cups, utensils, beer, water, etc.)
- Enter the email addresses of people you want to invite.
- OR - text or email them the link shown so they can RSVP to the games they will be attending.
- Your friends can sign up to bring your common things or add their own thing they are going to bring to tailgating.
Want to manually set up your own recurring events? Upgrade to premium to:
- Quickly create all events in the series or season by duplicating your first event. Create the first event, hit the duplicate button, change the name and date and you are done!
- Create a custom page showing all of your upcoming events. Free users can invite people to individual events. Premium members can create a single custom page that invitees can use to see and sign up for all upcoming events.
- If you don't have a ThingToBring.com account, register at ThingToBring.com with your email address and a password.
- Get Thing2Bring for your iPhone here.
- Watch the big video above to see it in action!
So, what is the first question anyone asks you when you invite them to a cookout, tailgate, potluck or most other parties? "What can I bring?" is most likely your answer. Why not create a sign up sheet in one place and let the people invited to your event do all of the work? With ThingToBring, you can create sign up forms for your event online or on your iPhone. Track who is bringing what using our iPhone app or online, we keep everything in sync for you! No more spending all week on the phone coordination who is bringing what. You are welcome :).
Your friends will get an email with the subject "You Have a ThingToBring to an Event". Pretty clever, right? Thanks.
Log in to ThingToBring.com or pull up your handy-dandy iPhone app throughout the time leading up to the party to monitor who has signed up for what on your event's sign up sheet.
Glad you asked. How hard is it to get a good count of people coming to a party? Well, human psychology suggests that when people commit to bringing something, they will more than likely show up to the event. You'll get a better RSVP count for your event (unless your friends don't have a conscience and if that's true you may need some new friends. We'll be friends with you. Want to grab lunch next week?).
Also, ThingToBring lets you easily take a look back after the event to find the recipe to that awesome potato salad your friend brought to your last potluck or cookout. Simply bring up the invite link again and claim the recipe for yourself next time!
No, not at all, made it up, but it makes sense to us!
ThingToBring is all about party accountability. If your party people ignore your list and all bring a single bag of chips, you have my permission to close the door in their face.
ThingToBring is all about party accountability. If your party people ignore your list and all bring a single bag of chips, you have my permission to close the door in their face. Or, if you channel your inner zen, can you honestly say you ever have enough guac?